The European Technology Chamber is a registered NGO that enables European companies to use their technologies for the benefit of Europe and mankind - following our vision "Technology obliges". As Europe’s leading tech network, we are constantly enlarging our team to serve our network even better.
We are currently building our team and now searching for
Coordinator Alliance (m/f/d) - 100% Remote
Your daily tasks:
- Plan and host monthly webinars for their respective alliances.
- Coordination of alliance activities, events, and related publications.
- Management of various virtual meetings and webinars with speakers, participants, and audience.
- Coordination of alliance publications such as white papers for the relevant industry as well as position paper for the governments.
- Communication with our worldwide teams on behalf of the alliance.
- Communication with our members and alliance followers and promotion of the alliance and the EU Tech Chamber.
- Manage Advocate queries.
- Enhance network to increase business opportunities and connect relevant expertise to broaden horizons for their advocates.
What we are looking for:
- Masters Degree in Information technology, computer sciences, social sciences, sustainable development
- 4+ years of experience in areas which involve preferably in coordination roles / virtual events management.
- Knowledge about any of the following mention field would be a plus (Sustainable Development, Digital transformation, Climate Action, Energy Sector, IoT)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Artistic Ability, Clear Vision and Creativity
- Tech Savvy (familiar with MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent English Language skills is mandatory.
We stand for the vision of a better and more sustainable world - hand in hand with European technology companies. With the personalities who are active in our organization worldwide, you create a great network and inspiration for your daily work - also for your personal future. So you get the chance to grow with us and the whole EU Tech Chamber.
Our offer is a role in a fast-moving international organization. If you are looking for an activity with meaning and real impact in a fast growing and truly international organization, apply now with your resume and provide us some links with past projects.
You can find more information about us at www.eutech.org